If you have a business, you must bear in mind that your website will be the reflection of your business towards customers, having a leading role in achieving success and obtaining the expected profitability.
The website will be in charge of generating the first impression on your clients, and paraphrasing Oscar Wilde, “there is never a second chance to make a good first impression”. That is why it is so important to have an attractive and professional design, to be useful, accessible and intuitive, and all this is achieved through web design.
Here are some tips you can follow to make your website more attractive to customers.
1. Attractive and easy-to-navigate design: The design of a site is essential for its success. If the site looks bad aesthetically, users won’t stick around to see what’s inside. The navigation of your website must be intuitive. For this, it must be ensured that it is easy to understand and that the most important elements are visible. Remember that users do not want to waste time investigating where the buttons to buy are or how to access the products.
2. Add a blog with interesting information about your business: For this you must think as a potential client: what would you like to know, read and consume. When you have this information, it’s time to start generating content related to your website, but also of interest to your audience.
3. Design an easily recognizable logo: The logo is that piece that defines a brand and can be used for years, becoming recognized throughout the world. It is literally the face of a company on the internet. That is why all the elements involved in the creation of the logo will be of great importance. It constitutes a synthesis of everything that defines a company, a profile or a brand.
4. Responsive web design: Your page must have a responsive web design, or what is the same, it must be adapted to mobile devices. Why? Because currently more than 50% of Internet searches are carried out through mobile phones or smartphones, and you must offer your users a good experience and navigability when they access from their phones or tablets.
5. Original and quality images: The images will be responsible for improving the visual aspect and will help to generate a better impression on users who access your website. It is recommended to use quality images to make the site look more professional. If you can’t hire photography professionals, you can use free online image repositories.
6. Consider the loading speed: The loading speed is the time it takes to fully load a web page. Currently, the average time is 3 seconds. It is proven that this is the time that users expect. More than that, it is considered bad for the user experience.
Introduction: Navigating the Modern Web Design Landscape As we step into the digital era, a well-crafted website is...